Social and Community Participation is a core support budget category funded by the NDIS.
It enables you to engage in social, recreational, and community activities, promoting a sense of belonging and improved mental health and social connections.
With a wide range of options available, such as meeting friends and family, enjoying coffee with friends, playing sports, fishing, hiking, or pursuing creative interests, there is something for everyone to enjoy and participate in.
Embrace the opportunities for meaningful experiences and connections through Social and Community Participation.
To access the social and community participation services as part of your NDIS plan, simply contact us.
Our dedicated team will assist you to access and participate in your community, or provide assistance for you to connect with our support with your interests and goals.
We tailor our services to suit your specific requirements. We strive to personalize the services available in your plan and adapt them to meet your individual needs.
Our focus is centred around you. We are dedicated to building your skills, capacity, and confidence, working together to achieve the best possible outcomes for you.
Contact us today to begin your personalised journey towards enhanced social and community participation.
Discover a variety of social support options which may improve your quality of life and build connections within your community:
· Volunteering – Volunteer your time and skills to a cause you care about, meet new people, and make a positive impact.
· Personal development classes – Boost your confidence and develop new skills in communication, problem-solving, goal setting, and leadership.
· Outings and holidays – Take a break from your routine, enjoy walks, camping, fishing trips, beach visits, and improve your mental and physical well-being.
· Participate in community events or be part of a social group or club – Join sports team, book clubs, or community groups to connect with people who share your interests.
· Visit the local library – Expand your knowledge, connect with the community, and develop new skills.
· Going to the movies or a concert – Enjoy quality time with family and friends and discover new experiences.
Our team is dedicated to understanding your needs and interests while providing personalised support that connects you with your community. We value your input and will guide you towards the available services that align with your interests.
Our activities cater to various preferences, whether you prefer group activities or one-on-one support. Building a strong support system is essential for a fulfilling life.
Explore the possibilities and take the opportunity to improve your well-being with us.